This is an incredible opportunity to learn how to practice pujas to generate vast amounts of merit and purification. In Vajrayana there are many types of burnt offering pujas that utilize fire. They can be sorted into 3 main categories, Sur (smell offering), Sang Chö (smoke offering) and Jinsek (fire offering).
Khentrul Rinpoche has kindly agreed to teach us about these three types of burnt offerings. He has composed and arranged compositions of these pujas that a student can do in a less complicated form at home after this workshop.
Practical Teaching Includes:
- Teaching on the different types of fire Pujas
- Learn the Sur Dotgu Kuntsol (The Gift of all needs)
- Learn the Sang Chodtrun Gyatso (The Ocean of offerings)
- Learn the Jinsek Dropan Gyatso (The Ocean of Benefits)
- Demonstration of how to do each type of Puja
- Instructions and prayers so you can practice them yourself